Shipping and Return Policy
- We do not ship to international destinations and other United States territories such as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico including APO addresses.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 days. All packages shipped to P.O. Box addresses that are within the contiguous United States will have an additional shipping charge of at least $14.95. Should that be the case, we will notify the customer prior to shipping. Tracking information will be provided as soon as the order has shipped.
- Returns are accepted within 60 days from the time of the order, provided the products are returned in the same re-sellable condition deemed by us. Some items need to go back to the manufacturer for either replacement or repair in accordance with their warranty and return policies.
- Prior to returning any item, contact us to get a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Items must be unopened, in new condition, and returned in original shipping packaging. Every item returned or refused by the customer must have a Return Merchandise Authorization Number in order to be processed and accepted.
- Food and water type products can not be returned to be re-sold according to U.S. laws, therefore refunds for food and water type products will not be applied.
- Any order placed on a credit or debit card that is canceled prior to shipping will have a 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before cancelation, then the return policy mentioned above will be in effect.
- On survival kits, all shortages must be reported within 30 days. If the item(s) is defective, Sure Survive will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the item will be replaced; not the entire survival kit. Should you notice or have any discrepancy in your billing or invoicing, you have 30 days to report it to Sure Survive.
- Price Match Guarantee: if a purchased item from Sure Survive goes on sale for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, we will refund the sale price difference.